- All of our products are manufactured in our production facilities in Trångsviken, Sweden and Boulder, Colorado.
- We specialize in single-use barriers with a wide assortment of standard products and a unique ability to tailor-make customized products.
What we offer
We offer a wide range of single-use healthcare products
Please continue reading for more information about Minitube, our products and production capabilities. Feel free to contact us if you need additional information.
From the production materials to delivery and disposing of our products.
From Sweden to the world
The Minitube Group is a company specialised in the manufactruing of single-use products in paper, non-woven and plastic. We sell our products to several industries and to countries in avery continent. Minitube was founded in Trångsviken, Sweden, in 1977 and currently has production facilities in Swedan and the U.S. The company is still privately owned.
Minitube Medical Products develops, produces and sells single-use barriers to protect instruments, patients and medical staff from cross-contamination. Our first product was the unique thermometer sheath, designed as dual-action, with an outer cover where the thermometer and sheath can be inserted to protect the medical practitioner or nurse after measuring the temperature. Over the years we have developed many products for hospitals and dentists.
Please contact us for further information about our products or manufacturing capabilities.
- Minitube is a leading manufacturer of single-use protective barriers
- Our products are manufactured in Sweden or the U.S. and sold world-wide
- Vi focus of efficiency, product development and quality assurance
- We have an ambitious environmental focus and constantly strive to minimize impact on our environment